Where there’s a will, there’s a way - Gwersi o Gymru

As a background note to my keynote address to AITPM National Transport Conference and Speaker Tour in August 2024 I have set out some of the key themes for the reforms that have been carried out in Wales that I had a role in developing as a Minister in the Welsh Government Transport Department, 2019 - 2024.


I hope to add to this as I reflect on the conversations I have on my visits to meet policy makers and professional in Perth, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Melbourne.

I'd really value any comments or challenge you have to any of the chapters.

My thoughts are structured around the following themes (click to open each):



1 INTRODUCTION - Lessons from Wales

2 START AS YOU MEAN TO GO ON

3 SAYING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS

4 …DOING THE RIGHT THINGS

5 DON'T FORGET THE HIDDEN WIRING

6 REWIRE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dysgu gwersi

Transport for Wales 2.0

2023 - 5 big changes in transport in Wales