Christmas number 1?

Posted on Bevan Foundation blog on 19th December

Bugger the X-factor, Tom Bodden has a Christmas cracker for your ipod - set to the tune of 'My favourite things':

iPods and web sites, and repairs in the kitchen,
Bright Dyson cleaners and warm woollen duvets,
Digital cameras, without any strings,
These are a few of my favourite things.

Cream coloured curtains and thousand pound sofas,
Food bills and gas bills, and kettles and toasters,
Sat navs, and Sky subs, and restaurant meals,
These are among my favourite deals.

Pays party rent for office and cleaning,
Interest on mortgage for second home pending,
Wide screen TV sets with surround sound and stand,
Throw in insurance, before it gets banned.

When the hacks bite, when the polls swing,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 - 5 big changes in transport in Wales

Transport for Wales 2.0

How much is a life worth?